Neutral Roman - Neo Garage (issue resolved)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptizedBK

Reaction score
Resisted posting a negative review but the time has come....

Let me start by saying that I have ordered several parts through Roman (a bumper, exhaust, lights, and leaf springs). For the parts that he had in stock there was no problem and I received my items in a timely manner.

The issue is with a pair of Icon leaf springs I ordered in July '20 that was on backorder due to covid...Roman informed me and I accepted the timeline. Waited several months. Then when the part finally shipped in early March there was an issue with UPS claiming one spring package was damaged and that the other one was delivered (but it was definitely not).

Initially, Roman replied via FB messenger and assured me he was working on it and had "another set on hold for me" just in case things with UPS didn't clear up. But in the weeks since (it's now been 35 days!) it's become clear that I am just shit out of luck.

I have called the number for @NEOGARAGE at least a dozen times since then (have the call records to prove it), left voicemails, and have even called from different numbers. I haven't gotten an answer or a return call yet! Roman has been VERY difficult to communicate with since the botched delivery attempt.

He does occasionally respond via FB Messenger to his personal account (hasn't answered the @NEOGARAGE account there either). But his answers are usually several days late and vague. He has told me that he is "working on it" with UPS and has cited that because I had their MyChoice feature enabled that there's nothing that can be done on the one that they marked as delivered. While from a strict liability standpoint this might be true....I am shocked that a vendor doesn't want to make even a slight gesture given the situation. A partial refund, credit, SOMETHING!! And this still doesn't rectify the other spring package which UPS marked as damaged.

More than a month after the shipping issue I still don't have my part and he has not issued a refund. One of the worst experiences I have ever had. I've even said to Roman several times by FB messenger that I was really just looking for a little customer service here. How hard is it to pick up the phone and offer some solutions?

At the end of the day I am frustrated and upset that someone cares so little about the experience of their customer. Who knows whether I will end up being made whole somehow but I plan to pursue this in small claims court and with the Attorney General for Ohio if there isn't a resolution made.

In the meantime I hope that others proceed with caution if ordering anything from @NEOGARAGE.

(Full disclosure as I assume Roman will read this and may bring it up. I did make the initial purchase through a payment site called Klarna which is similar to affirm etc. I have been trying to build my credit and the payment history is helpful. This should have no bearing on the refund being issued. I am still liable for the purchase price with this third party)

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Bummer. Sounds like he owes you some $$ or at least one spring. lol. Good luck. I know nothing about neogarage, but I do know that many businesses don't carry much, if any, inventory. They take orders and drop ship from the manufacturer or some wholesale warehouse.

Next time use a VISA card, I guess.

OP
OP
RaptizedBK

RaptizedBK

Reaction score
Yeah it's been frustrating to say the least. As a small business owner myself I'm just maddened at the lack of followup. A little customer service goes a long way!

He did reach out to me by FB messenger almost immediately after I posted the negative review saying my parts were "getting shipped out tomorrow". Funny timing.

OP
OP
RaptizedBK

RaptizedBK

Reaction score
Bummer. Sounds like he owes you some $$ or at least one spring. lol. Good luck. I know nothing about neogarage, but I do know that many businesses don't carry much, if any, inventory. They take orders and drop ship from the manufacturer or some wholesale warehouse.

Next time use a VISA card, I guess.

Lol I know! Have been wishing I used a card and could dispute.