Rolled my 3 day old truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkllw

Reaction score
if you were not at fault you can have a diminished value on the truck every state is different. Had someone hit me did 18k worth of damage. Did a diminished value and got a check 14800 for the value lost on the truck

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'd find a take off bumper and the insurance check and move on with life.. maybe find the valance later on, but this def isnt a body shop repair.. keep it off the carfax

that rollover is totalled.. i can't imagine replacing the cab, both doors, the bed, hood and fenders with paint and labor to be less that $60k
Update*** took it in for repairs...the active shutter grill brackets were broken and small other brackets behind the bumper were bent. I guess it was more than just the bumper

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve towed over a hundred times with all my Raptors and have never had a moment of sway. Trailer enclosed 16’ with 2k lb SxS inside.

I guess when you not paying attention and dipping your tongue in the sauce, sh*t happens.

Glad the dog is ok.