Rolled my 3 day old truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, coming from the body shop
Industry- say the vehicle ran on its side or top for a few minutes. This will tank it

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This truck needs to go to auction for 15k

Then all that junk pulled off and fiberglassed and crate engined with the R engine.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor burned up and I had not even made my first payment. USSA took about a month to settle but it was because the adjusters could not make it out to the countryside where it was. But when it came to numbers I did my homework and they were only a few hundred dollars off of my estimate. I also had the 20% increase in value on my insurance and they paid that. Check to see if you signed up for that. It was a big help for me. That added about $18,000.

Naw, 80 percent of the insurance companies these days would be trying to figure out how to fix that. LOL

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
This is odd. Some older lady parked right up next to me. Odd that she did this since I park way out from store, solo if possible. I had pulled into the spot in front of me. She did the same. When I left, I saw her car, but did not think she was that close. Took her bumper off. My truck had a tiny scratch on rear passenger door, scratches on the running bar, dented BEHIND the door and broke off small body part, pushed in my rear passenger quarter panel, scratched rim and tire. Any one want to guess how much? This was a month ago, brought in last week and should be done today.

IMG_1908 2.jpgIMG_1907 2.jpgIMG_1906 2.jpg