Roll Bar & Light Kit for 23 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Anyone have any pics and advice to get a decent roll bar for the bed with either a light bar or cluster of 5 round lights. Strictly for show, not practical, just want to explore options. Best suggestion online so for was RHINO (no affliation) but I am not sure if that is the best option and they are a bit pricey for a vanity piece. Thank you in advance for suggestions and to all, have a great holiday (all of them) and stay warm with or without a heated steering wheel.

castine917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any pics and advice to get a decent roll bar for the bed with either a light bar or cluster of 5 round lights. Strictly for show, not practical, just want to explore options. Best suggestion online so for was RHINO (no affliation) but I am not sure if that is the best option and they are a bit pricey for a vanity piece. Thank you in advance for suggestions and to all, have a great holiday (all of them) and stay warm with or without a heated steering wheel.
The Ford/Shelby/Addictive Desert Designs has a motor so you can lower it for parking in a lower garage.

castine917

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The shelby american site was being a pain. Their version is still made like the above two with exception of sides are a shelby design.

Addictive also has a different design than the above one that looks like a better setup for round lights and still lowers.