Rogue's "Super Silver" Adventures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueRaptor

Reaction score
IMG_20191003_134302_847.jpg
I'm just starting this thread to document the mods and adventures of my 2012 Ingot Silver SCREW.

I don't plan on anything crazy with this truck, but I do plan on doing some practical modifications. I do live in Oregon so she will see some dune action, snow fun, lots of fire roads, and shared daily driver duties.

Vehicle:

2012 Ingot Silver F150 Raptor Super Crew with (I believe) all options other than a sunroof.

58k miles as of today

Current Modifications:

Cravenspeed 7.62 Antenna
Kicker subwoofer upgrade
Ceramic window tint w/ windshield brow strip
S&B Cold Air intake
SCT X4 Tuner (5 Star Tunes waiting for my exhaust mods)
JLT black anodized catch can
Cabelas front seat covers w/ Molle panels
SVT faux "Beadlocks" with 315/70/17 BFG KO2's
Fuse 27 relocate
Graphic Delete

Last edited:
OP
OP
RogueRaptor

RogueRaptor

Reaction score
Well, since I can't seem to edit my saved posts I will have to update here. Shes sitting at 60,700 miles and I'm loving her. 3k mile update!

Averaging around 12mpg mixed driving with a best of 15.4 on a 600 mile trip, mostly freeway.

The only complaints I have is the damn Sync reminding me that "911 assist is off". lol Squeaky brakes in reverse in the morning. Every so often remote start doesn't work. Just gives me a little horn honk.

Updated modification list:

Stainless Works long tube headers with high flow cats
Stainless Works mid exit cat back
Cravenspeed 7.62 Antenna
Kicker subwoofer upgrade
Ceramic window tint w/ windshield brow strip
S&B Cold Air intake
SCT X4 Tuner with 5 Star tunes
JLT black anodized catch can
Cabelas front seat covers w/ Molle panels
SVT faux "Beadlocks" with 315/70/17 BFG KO2's
Fuse 27 relocate
Graphic Delete

The new exhaust sounds mean! It does drone under load and a bit on the highway but sounds amazing when you open her up. I may try installing a resonator to cut down a bit on the drone.

Next up are some Geiser Bros springs when I do my shock rebuild.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to get the squeaky brakes backing out of the garage. I put some brake grease on the rear pad ears/slides when I rotated my tires and no more noises.

I get the same thing with the RS too. Sometimes it just goes "clack", and I get no start. I don't really use it much, so it's not on my list, but I'm guessing the RS module is crapping out.

OP
OP
RogueRaptor

RogueRaptor

Reaction score
I used to get the squeaky brakes backing out of the garage. I put some brake grease on the rear pad ears/slides when I rotated my tires and no more noises.

I get the same thing with the RS too. Sometimes it just goes "clack", and I get no start. I don't really use it much, so it's not on my list, but I'm guessing the RS module is crapping out.

Good insite, I'll give that a shot.

Here are some recent pics of some snow fun we had.

20191130_142349.jpg 20191130_142405.jpg 20191130_195055.jpg