Rogue Velocity front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reviving old thread, has anyone used a straight light bar in this bumper? I'm afraid it will stick out to far.. If so I think a Baja Designs S8 40" would look awesome

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully the powder coating on yours holds up better than on mine...

I have only had the bumper since late august and i am getting some light surface rust. BUT, and thats a big BUT the rust where i am getting it could have been avoided, because of the insanely good fit to the valence, the bottom of the fender flare rubbed the paint off the outside tubing. I think with some clear 3m wrap this could have been avoided. Just some advice for people out there. Other than that the bumper has been good.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to add some fenders to the truck and 37s. Does anybody have this bumper with Boatec fenders. I have a feeling it might not line up that well. Don't want to be the guinea pig if I don't have to be.

OP
OP
jvanover04

jvanover04

Reaction score
Looking to add some fenders to the truck and 37s. Does anybody have this bumper with Boatec fenders. I have a feeling it might not line up that well. Don't want to be the guinea pig if I don't have to be.

Agreed. I have Boatecs so just looking at the pictures the Rogue Velocity might not match up well with the fenders.