Rogue Racing Traction Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MTF, hope you get her back on the road soon.

BTW, with no supplied instructions for the traction bars, how did you adjust the front rod end? Put mine on last Saturday. Love them!!!
R,
HAP

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
MTF, hope you get her back on the road soon.

BTW, with no supplied instructions for the traction bars, how did you adjust the front rod end? Put mine on last Saturday. Love them!!!
R,
HAP
@HAP if you have any questions, let me know and I'll get you an answer.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jimbo,

I emailed Doug and asked the same question. His reply made sense and I was just wondering how anyone would know the optimum adjustment without instructions. MTF inspired me to purchase your product based on his posts. If it wasn't for him, I would have never even known about these awesome traction bars. Would not have even considered the other market versions. Rouge's or nothing!

HAP

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doug emailed me the instructions, you should have had yours in the package.
They were still tweaking the instructions when I received my bars.
As for what I did with the adjustment,
I just tried to get the swivel shackle to hang straight down, which wound up having about two and half to three threads showing.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Jimbo,

I emailed Doug and asked the same question. His reply made sense and I was just wondering how anyone would know the optimum adjustment without instructions. MTF inspired me to purchase your product based on his posts. If it wasn't for him, I would have never even known about these awesome traction bars. Would not have even considered the other market versions. Rouge's or nothing!

HAP

Doug email me the instructions, you should have had yours in the package.
They were still tweaking the instructions when I received my bars.
As for what I did with the adjustment,
I just tried to get the swivel shackle to hang straight down, which wound up having about two and half to three threads showing.

Sounds like Doug's the man! Let me know if you guys have any other questions or need anything from us!

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jimbo,

I would like to have a copy of the instructions please. I just assumed there were none and just figured it out as best as I could.

MTF, as for mine, in order for my front shackles to hang vertical, I'm showing 9-10 threads on each side. That's why I wanted to ask what you did... Looking at other pics, can see that most show only a few threads exposed. I have a 2014 Screw.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Jimbo,

I would like to have a copy of the instructions please. I just assumed there were none and just figured it out as best as I could.

MTF, as for mine, in order for my front shackles to hang vertical, I'm showing 9-10 threads on each side. That's why I wanted to ask what you did... Looking at other pics, can see that most show only a few threads exposed. I have a 2014 Screw.

PM me your email and I'll get a set over to you

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAP, how did your springs look after tightening the U-bolts up, did they separate on both ends at full droop?
I never got a chance to re-torque mine yet.

As for the threads, what springs are you running? I know there is a small difference with springs from different manufactures.
Found that out with Axle Exchange Driveshaft upgrade.

Last edited:

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had mine on the lift several times after installing them and have not noticed any separation or difference in the springs. But I will look specifically just to confirm.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are suppose to spread apart at full droop at the ends of the leafs, this is normal.
I just believe I may have not tighten mine correctly and only the rear of the leaf pack separates.