Rogue Racing Traction Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Having been plague with wheel hop for almost 5 years, I finally am doing something about it to fix wheel hop permanently!!!

I have try the National SD they did nothing for wheel hop, didn't want to go HD because I ride with no weight in the back. So I cannot comment on the National HD.
My custom Supercharged +2 Deavers does do a great job of eliminating 90% of the wheel hop and the ride is far superior than the Nationals.
But I do get some wheel hop every now and then, when I least expect it.
I am tired of rolling off the light when not in 4x4 and if I need to play real quickly it does take time to engage anything roll forward to make sure its all lock in.

I have looked at traction bars that other members are running and I wasn't fully convinced that they are the best solution for me.
But after hearing good results and checking out the way they are built. I went with Rogue Racing.
I will post pics and write up when I receive them in about a week or two.

Last edited:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will not be disappointed. When I went for a ride in the Baja 700, traction control got turned off, and from 0-? There was no wheel hop whatsoever. It was just wheels spinning lol

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that comment, helped me pull the trigger on these bad boys.
I know they are pricey but my baby needs the best. LOL
I am keeping her for many years.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
The Rogue bars are the best design I've seen. I'm sure the other kits work well, but Rogue was able to keep them low-profile and unobtrusive.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, their traction bars look excellent, I was looking at them until I saw the price. I am not SC'd so I can live with what I've got for now.

raptor_qatar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This might sound strange but after emailing rogue racing i was quoted 3500 USD.
Are they that expensive or was there a mistake?
"Retail pricing for the kit would is $3500 USD"

Do you mind me asking how much you got it for and from where?
any feedback is appreciated.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes they are that expensive.
You're not going find any other traction bars that will be this capable off-roading.
Rogue Racing's traction bars will work with my bump stop plate and the Hellwig Rear Sway Bar setup I have now.
The other traction bars will interfere with what I have.
Are there cheaper ones yes, and do they stop wheel hop yes.

5% discount for FRF members if that helps a little.

Last edited: