Rogue Racing Front Suspension Stages and Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy s()!% batman that's bad a$$!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

How much welding is involved

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy s()!% batman that's bad a$$!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

How much welding is involved

Not very much... Just the shock tower assembly...

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do up have any pics of just the shock tower welded on.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

How thick is the steel for the tower? damn I need to start doing some overtime. I want it all !!!

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Sorry I keep thinking of questions. So with this beefy front end what becomes the weak link the frame?

Represent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are referring to how the UCA Mounts to the Spindle... Here is a picture of our Horizontal mount:

52cbfac4b2c111e386d6125cfcbbe45a_8.jpg

[/COLOR]

Which Stage Kit of ors are you referring to? We use a few different shocks so I want to make sure and get you the exact numbers...

Picture of part w/No paint

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do up have any pics of just the shock tower welded on.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

How thick is the steel for the tower? damn I need to start doing some overtime. I want it all !!!

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Sorry I keep thinking of questions. So with this beefy front end what becomes the weak link the frame?

Here is the best I can do at the moment...

IMG_1380_zpsab0816ba.jpg

The tower is made using chromoly that is .1875 in some areas and in different areas...

As for what becomes weak link, the frame is certainly in-line to be next followed by bearings, hubs and other stuff that can fail...

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Guys Im looking at your tie rods on your site and Shiping to Texas is $230.
That cant be right can it?

Fixed...

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Picture of part w/No paint

Sorry if I misunderstand what you are asking here. There are two parts in the picture that made that have no paint. One is the wheel stand and the next are the tie rods. If it is in reference to the uniball mounts being vertical or horizontal then I answered them earlier with pictures but here are pictures with arrows. My apologies If I am misunderstanding you. To this day this part is hard to explain and I hope this helps.

VERTICLE-UCA-EXPLAINED_zps482d5bb2.jpg

HORIZONTAL-UCA-EXPLAIN_zps65fe736d.jpg

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On your tie rods, might I suggest machining a groove around the center link close to the inner heim joint for the tie rod boot to clamp and seal against? Right now it looks like if someone attempted to use a boot on your tie rods the boot would never seal due to the existing grooves allowing dirt/debris to pass by.

It also looks like there's no good flat or hex on the center link to put a wrench on for alignment or adjustment.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On your tie rods, might I suggest machining a groove around the center link close to the inner heim joint for the tie rod boot to clamp and seal against? Right now it looks like if someone attempted to use a boot on your tie rods the boot would never seal due to the existing grooves allowing dirt/debris to pass by. It also looks like there's no good flat or hex on the center link to put a wrench on for alignment or adjustment.
Yes, we have designed a groove on the inner tie rod .25" from the jam nut (also references left hand thread) to allow for a band.
You don't need a wrench on the tie rod. The last 23 sets sold have all been aligned by hand grip. Before that the first batch had 2 sides that we're not ball end milled or just left flat for a wrench, but no wrench was needed. So we decided to ball mill all 6 sides so a flat side didn't end up facing out & not matching the other tie rod.