** ROGUE HD Tie Rod Kit | GEN1 | GEN2 - GROUP BUY!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We need ONE more to end this group buy. I am anticipating that everyone will be paid up by Friday and these will start shipping out on Monday. This is really a great deal, so don't miss out.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Folks, we have gone over 10. I have either sent an inquiry for billing info or already sent out the invoice. I will continue to take orders past 10 until we get 10 PAID orders, or more as we have more but need to close the group buy so everyone doesn't have to wait.

We currently have 5 paid so far. The orders are going to be shipped out in the order that they were paid.

Thank you!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

First post has been updated to show order of who paid first for processing and shipment info.

We are still accepting orders for this group buy as it ends on Friday so we can start shipping these out on Monday. Please get with me if you would like to get a set. The price with free shipping has been set.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We just need 2 more. Get with me ASAP if you would like to get a set!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

UPDATE: One more PAID order and the group buy will be ending. We have 9 paid so far!