RockyMounts F150 inside bed bike rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale is a RockyMounts bike rack for the F150. I bought this rack about a year and a half ago and have probably only used it a few times. There are three pieces available- the rack itself, a RockyMounts Loball manual (non-locking) mount, and a RockyMounts Hotrod mount. All hardware included with the rack and the mounts don't come with mounting hardware but can be installed with the hardware included with the track system or can be screwed into wood or metal with hardware that you purchase.

I can sell these separately or as a complete unit or however you want to mix and match.

I would like to get:

$100 for the track system (rail with hardware) (very good condition)

$40 for the Hotrod mounting system (very good condition)

$20 for the Loball system (fading from the sun on the top side of the mount, otherwise very good condition)

Free shipping in the lower 48 US for any or all of the items.

tempImageSwkoXa.jpgtempImageMVo7Ek.jpg64CAE917-21ED-40A8-B831-CABB86595431.jpeg

OP
OP
Wolfeman

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will you take $75 for the rack, shipped to 55375?
I think I'd rather let it ride for a little bit. Thanks for the offer. Nothing wrong with any of the pieces, I'm just getting a Retrax bed cover and this track system won't work with that cover.

85eurocarrera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it.
Thanks for posting. That’s best solution I’ve seen for the bed, without having the fancy rails for tonneau cover that accepts crossbar mounts.DBAB261D-A5CA-43BA-99B6-69FA85973FE8.jpeggotta get these guys in the back

Last edited:

Boosted2000Si

Reaction score
I purchased this setup from Wolfeman. He has been a pleasure to do business with, very quick shipping and kept me in the loop along the way. Thank You Sir!

OP
OP
Wolfeman

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased this setup from Wolfeman. He has been a pleasure to do business with, very quick shipping and kept me in the loop along the way. Thank You Sir!
Likewise with Boosted2000Si - quick payment and a pleasure to do business with. A true asset to the community!