Rocky Mountain Graphics Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personalized my 2018 Screw with some Rocky Mountain Graphics this weekend. It wasn't very difficult but you do need to be patient, especially with the thin outline graphics like those seen on the front grill.

If you decide to do it yourself, spray both surfaces so you have time to move them into place and make sure you wait long enough for the color graphic to stick before pulling the clear vinyl cover off. I used a credit card to help hold the color vinyl down while removing the clear vinyl cover. Patients is you friend! :) Did I say patients is you friend! :)

https://rockymountaingraphics.com/product-category/2017-ford-raptor/

a.JPG

b.JPG

d.JPG

e.JPG

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like red on black, and thinking about doing that myself. Any reason you didn't do the tailgate F150 emblem as well?

OP
OP
Raptus

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like red on black, and thinking about doing that myself. Any reason you didn't do the tailgate F150 emblem as well?

It’s all personal preference but my objective was to highlight that it is a Raptor over it being an F150. Don’t think you can go wrong either way though.