GEN 2 Rock lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
William Henglein

William Henglein

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. My main question is if I shut them off from the auxiliary switch while they are on. Then turn the auxiliary switch back on. Will they light up? Or must I find the remote to turn the lights on? I agree the color change is nice. But I will be using them all the time. Like when I’m backing up using my 360 cameras. I don’t want to have to find the remote to get some light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

desertfox73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. My main question is if I shut them off from the auxiliary switch while they are on. Then turn the auxiliary switch back on. Will they light up? Or must I find the remote to turn the lights on? I agree the color change is nice. But I will be using them all the time. Like when I’m backing up using my 360 cameras. I don’t want to have to find the remote to get some light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry - I misunderstood the question. Yes, the switch powers them on - the app is only needed to change the color. Flip the switch, instant light.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
There's a new company called "Oldfart Industries" that just came out with rock lights. They are plug and play and VERY affordable. If you are interested, I know the owner and I can hook you up. Here's a picture of the "River Rock Edition".

View attachment 155010

Group buy?

desertfox73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a new company called "Oldfart Industries" that just came out with rock lights. They are plug and play and VERY affordable. If you are interested, I know the owner and I can hook you up. Here's a picture of the "River Rock Edition".

Lemme guess...is this the light bar you have mounted on your front bumper? :)

VanityLight1.jpg