ROC Fest II - October 7-9 Nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like i got the long distance award for this one. little game. take a pic of my truck en route to rocfest and you will win a prize. once i reach fallon games off. but anywhere along 25 and 80 if you spot me, take a pic. @The Macf you are not eligible since im staying at your house tomorrow night.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks like i got the long distance award for this one. little game. take a pic of my truck en route to rocfest and you will win a prize. once i reach fallon games off. but anywhere along 25 and 80 if you spot me, take a pic. @The Macf you are not eligible since im staying at your house tomorrow night.

Horseshit

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Ready to go! Last year at ROC Fest I bent my toybox axle heading out to Dead Camel Mountain. Maybe I shouldn't have drifted the trailer so much... The axle is now straight... the trailer has been lifted. Now all I need to do is put the oak pit in the back and tomorrow afternoon we head out!

3_stitch_zps3xqlguwz.jpg

Travel safe... see you all Friday!

Last edited: