Robby Woods DD 4-link build - The Ultimate Enduro Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that the exhaust outlet? That's more like NASA-level engineering than Pahrump!

Attachments

• 20220916_190952.jpg
    20220916_190952.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 49

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Robby just posted the finished truck on IG. Unreal! So sick!

And your license plate is perfect lol

OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to see more pictures of this bed rack, that looks sick!
Yea they did a great job with it. I needed it to be quick detach since I'll only use it when camping with my GF. Otherwise I'll remove the rack&RTT and keep it in the garage. I built a system using a Harbor Freight hoist to lift and store the setup in my garage.

View attachment IMG_1341.mov

New Rack:

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_8820.jpg

IMG_8819.jpg

IMG_8825.jpg

OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes to 17s. Only fronts for ebrake but that is really all you need are the fronts. It’s all I have. They do make a rotor/pad kit for the rear though.
Cool, just ordered the Alcon 6 pot front kit. Thanks for the tip.

OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think the abs would be a factor as long as the brake lights aren't on..

I have a buddy with 4 rear calipers and hoon handle and haven't heard anything about abs intrusion
That's a great data point, thanks. A separate rear caliper system would also provide some redundancy. Good insurance when you're way out in nowhere.

OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One month update. Got the truck back home and haven't really been driving it - it's been torn apart for a bunch of work.

thumbnail_IMG_0777.jpg

They're not as pretty as raptor seats, but now they feel better. Had foam added to the thigh and back bolsters for a custom fit. The seats really hold you in place now. Blue suede panels just because.

thumbnail_IMG_1103.jpg

Installed comms in the center console.

thumbnail_IMG_1100.jpg

Don't want to tackle a custom sound system right now, but I read on here that you can add damping to the crappy OE sub box to make it slightly less crappy.

thumbnail_IMG_1062.jpg

No fancy stereo, but going all out with the sound damping. Will do the doors next.