Robby Woods DD 4-link build - The Ultimate Enduro Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There have been many 'completion dates', all of which are in the past. Most recent one was last Monday where I actually went to Vegas to pick it up, but it wasn't done. He told me he needed another 1.5-2 weeks.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Builds like these are tough. And nothing against Robby or any fabricator for that matter but they all seem to run a little late with completion dates. The better the fabricator, the less accurate the ETA lol. But no doubt this will be awesome.

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Initially he was confident he'd make the date but as we got closer, it was clear he wouldn't. He was up front about that, but everything (flight, hotel, time off work, etc) was already booked so I went anyways. Hadn't laid eyes on the thing in like 18 months, so it was good to see it in person.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Initially he was confident he'd make the date but as we got closer, it was clear he wouldn't. He was up front about that, but everything (flight, hotel, time off work, etc) was already booked so I went anyways. Hadn't laid eyes on the thing in like 18 months, so it was good to see it in person.
Every project that get completed has phases.

Optimistic, neutral, pessimistic, light at end of the tunnel, and success

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sexy A.F! One thing that i noticed is the worm gear straps on the spare driveshaft. Not a issue for your truck but we have that same mount setup on our TT. Those are the most frustrating things to be using when trying to get the driveshaft off as fast as possible. I found a few alternatives but i digress! Love the build.

OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks, the truck is slowly coming along. Should be cool when it's done - feel like I've been saying that for a while now!

when trying to get the driveshaft off as fast as possible
That makes sense about your race truck. The first step in swapping a driveshaft on THIS truck will involve a trip to the cooler for a fresh beer!