Robby Woods Carbon Fiber Fenders & Bedsides are done!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is one of our customers builds we just finished.
The build sheet includes:
Fox 3.0 Finned Resi Kit
Camburg Upper Control Arms
SVC rear bump stop kit
Mehtod wheels
37" BFG Baja KR2s
Whipple kit
Custom in house made Bumpers and bed cage

But our most recent project were the bad-ass Robby Woods Carbon fiber Fenders and Bedsides.

We were the first to get these so we were the guinea pig on fitment, beside a few minor modifications these things went on like factory parts.

We custom pained the fenders and bedsides to match along with a few custom details to show off the Carbon Fiber Material.

This truck came out awesome and looks like the Bat-Mobil coming down the street.
kell_zpsxqgwhzqt.jpg
kellll_zpsbibgobuq.jpg
kelll_zpsugtul8up.jpg
ww_zpsobzpu2yy.jpg

wwwww_zpszr5taxgh.jpg
To keep up with the build Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
https://www.facebook.com/LGECTS/
https://www.instagram.com/lge_ctsmotorsports/

If you have and questions about the build or would like a quote on a similar setup PM us or give the shop a call!
(909)599-2228

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daaang baby got back! Looking good the Carbon looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fenders and bedsides swallowed the wheels. ....should have had someone fabricate custom offset rims to fully tie in with the fenders and bed sides. Great custom work but wheels are like a step child..

Last edited:
OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These wheels were put on when the truck was all stock, the customer has plans to either swap out the wheels to a deeper offset or we are trying to talk him into long travel :biggrin:

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Are those Zero Offset wheels?

Just wondering how stupid my truck is going to look for a couple weeks between the fender/bedside install and when my mid-travel gets installed.

I'm also trying to understand if I would want to run two different offset wheels to even out track width a bit between the front and the rear, or if I should simply just run a hub centric spacer on the rears in order to have a single wheel offset. ( instead of having the two spares each be usable for front or rear).

I would prefer to not install a new rear axle, if i can help it.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are those Zero Offset wheels?

Just wondering how stupid my truck is going to look for a couple weeks between the fender/bedside install and when my mid-travel gets installed.

I'm also trying to understand if I would want to run two different offset wheels to even out track width a bit between the front and the rear, or if I should simply just run a hub centric spacer on the rears in order to have a single wheel offset. ( instead of having the two spares each be usable for front or rear).

I would prefer to not install a new rear axle, if i can help it.

Or custom full floater rear end? I heard they're not too expensive ;)