Road noise on my 2021 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ray0409

Reaction score
The road noise on my 2021 raptor is pretty loud even not on highway (much louder than the generator fan noise and the AC for comparison). I have taken it to a nearby dealership and they said they did not find anything wrong. I also added padding foam on all doors' seal, but it only helped a little. Is this normal? if not, how should I fix this issue? Thanks a lot in advance!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant imagine its the tires. they can get loud but mine are not louder than the generator fan. seems unlikely but who knows. without hearing the noise its hard for us to actually give you any real usable advice. is it possible to record it.

OP
OP
R

ray0409

Reaction score
I cant imagine its the tires. they can get loud but mine are not louder than the generator fan. seems unlikely but who knows. without hearing the noise its hard for us to actually give you any real usable advice. is it possible to record it.
Sure! I will record it tomorrow morning and post a link here.