RIP Quick Sealant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to say that sometimes it's great to live in Europe since we do have Quick Sealant still here in at Adam's EU dealer. Ordered 10 cans of it and some H2O for testing.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have to say that sometimes it's great to live in Europe since we do have Quick Sealant still here in at Adam's EU dealer. Ordered 10 cans of it and some H2O for testing.

Hoard that Quick Sealant. Once the dealer runs out, that's it. No more will be made.

Quick Sealant is not the same as In-N-Out spray, right? Can we still get the In-N-Out Spray?

No, they are not the same. In & Out Spray is a dressing not a sealant. It is more like a aerosol version of Super VRT.,

Yes, you can still get In & Out Spray. It was able to be reformulated to reduce the VOCs and comply with the new law. Good news is that the new formula is better than the previous version! More powerful spray, darker finish, longer lasting, overspray wipes off easier.

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was hoping you'd slip the leftover quick sealant into my mystery box.

Sorry man, there are no lefftovers. As soon as it was announced there would be no more, there was a run on it and sold it out fast. A couple dealers had some a few weeks ago, but my guess is they are sold out, too.

-Dan

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quik sealant

First set arrived and now i need one day without rain to try out.

Attachments

• Adam's.jpg
    Adam's.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 31