RIP Eibach and Geiser? Tell me, please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Obviously this is in the Gen3 thread.

As there are no longer leaf springs, glory Hallelujah, praise be the lord, what is the future of Eibach and Geiser on the Gen3? Do they make higher quality coil springs?

I know I'm somewhat of a dope on certain things mechanical, but when I look at the coil springs, they look a bit angled and not well affixed. I guess they're all that way though.

How does one go about improving the springs on the Gen3?

Dalejbrass

Reaction score
I'm hoping they or someone will produce air bags or something that can be installed and used when towing with a Gen 3. Maybe an inflated bag inside the coil springs!?!

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Obviously this is in the Gen3 thread.

As there are no longer leaf springs, glory Hallelujah, praise be the lord, what is the future of Eibach and Geiser on the Gen3? Do they make higher quality coil springs?

I know I'm somewhat of a dope on certain things mechanical, but when I look at the coil springs, they look a bit angled and not well affixed. I guess they're all that way though.

How does one go about improving the springs on the Gen3?
eibach and geiser DO make coil springs, icon and deaver do leaf springs.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach was on the forums asking for a donor truck to use to make springs for the Gen 3...