Rimlox security lug nuts (guaranteed to replace new wheels and tires IF stolen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dingo

Reaction score
Rimlox – To Serve and Protect — YOUR WHEELS
https://www.instagram.com/rimloxlocks/

I ordered a set of 20 inch ADV1 wheels and tires ($7000 +) and also these. I understand its not for everybody ,most here in the forum stick to factory because of the functionality, off roading capabilities, etc and some may think its absurd, I got that , this is for the ones that decide to have an added protection , i see it as an insurance policy. Another option to consider to protect your wheels regardless of the size or price.Other options include Gorilla or Mcgard for less than $100. In youtube videos they can be removed in seconds, not Rimlox. Better safe than sorry.

$400 for set of 4 security nuts (yes, $400), one in each wheel
$80 extra if you want "dummy" caps
will replace with a new set of wheels and tires if stolen

Rimlox details:
1. Expensive
2. TWO keys in existance - 1 for dealer, 1 for you. All lugs/keys are a one-off pattern.
3. YOUR key is sealed and must be resealed every time its used
4. If your wheels are stolen, Rimlox pays for the wheels, tires, and tpms in full provided that you can show proof that your key is sealed.
5. it's the only brand I've found that pretty much guarantees anything.

Last edited:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rimlox – To Serve and Protect — YOUR WHEELS
https://www.instagram.com/rimloxlocks/

I ordered a set of ADV1 wheels and tires ($7000 +) and also these. I understand its not for everybody , some may think its absurd , i see it as an insurance policy. Another option to consider to protect your expensive wheels. Other options include Gorilla or Mcgard for less than $100. In youtube videos they can be removed in seconds, not Rimlox. Also got a Viper alarm with every sensor available, GPS, etc. Better safe than sorry.

$400 for set of 4 security nuts (yes, $400), one in each wheel
$80 extra if you want "dummy" caps
will replace with a new set of wheels and tires if stolen

Rimlox details:
1. Expensive
2. TWO keys in existance - 1 for dealer, 1 for you. All lugs/keys are a one-off pattern.
3. YOUR key is sealed and must be resealed every time its used
4. If your wheels are stolen, Rimlox pays for the wheels, tires, and tpms in full provided that you can show proof that your key is sealed.
5. it's the only brand I've found that pretty much guarantees anything.

7K wheel setup just doesn't make sense for on an off road truck. Protect your investment but I'd rather beat some Methods at $800 for a set and not worry when rocks bounce off them.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Seems a little spammy but if not... For less money you could get the Gorilla locks with a spinning outer wall. Even if you pound on a socket on it, it just free spins. Like Rimlox, the only way for someone to steal your wheels with either setup is to tack weld a nut on to the lock and take it off with a socket.

Gorilla Automotive Products

I don't sell either brand so you can take this as an unbiased opinion.