Rim size for Gen 3 stock tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to replace the stock rims and use the stock tires on the Gen 3 , looking for a all black deep dish look ,need to know the exact size / off set that fits the stock tire. My opinion the truck definitely rides better with the stock tires , don’t pressure yourself to change tires like I did for looks.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
offset has absolutely nothing to do with a tire fitting or not. It is diameter, obviously, and width. Just go to tirerack.com and search for your exact spec KO2 and look at the specs. You're gonna see a stat called 'measured rim width' or somesuch. There is your answer.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try the different calculators on this site.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I’m understanding your question correctly, it’s been proven rim widths between 8.5 and 9.5 will work best with the BFG KO2s, with offset up to 0mm (0 for 8.5 rim width, +12 for 9.5 is the same thing) without fear of trimming or fender issues under compression.