All Sold / Please close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor50

Reaction score
How did you like the Lomax cover, I like the clean edges, but not sure I like how it folds up against the back window?

OP
OP
T14Jeremy

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the Gram Lights! Bit to far of a drive for me in Charlotte, GLWS, free bump for you
Thank you sir! Agreed, these wheels look great, & they are pretty unique.

OP
OP
T14Jeremy

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you like the Lomax cover, I like the clean edges, but not sure I like how it folds up against the back window?
I loved the cover! Super low profile, can take it off or put it back on in literally minutes. Its the best cover on the market imo. I know a lot of people are partial to the BAK unit, which I also agree is very nice, but I prefer the Access because it a Tri-Fold. The BAK unit is a quad fold, & doesn't look as clean, In my opinion of course.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you sir! Agreed, these wheels look great, & they are pretty unique.
If you decide to separate the wheels/tires, I would take the wheels assuming we could work a shipping deal out, way easier to ship the wheels alone vs tire/wheel.

If you dont mind asking (can PM amswer if better), where did you buy them from? They are hard to find online.

OP
OP
T14Jeremy

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide to separate the wheels/tires, I would take the wheels assuming we could work a shipping deal out, way easier to ship the wheels alone vs tire/wheel.

If you dont mind asking (can PM amswer if better), where did you buy them from? They are hard to find online.

Noted man, thank you for the interest! I'm getting quite a bit of inquiry if separated / shippable. I just hate to break up a complete "bolt on & go" package plus risk them getting damaged.

Pm'ing you as well.

OP
OP
T14Jeremy

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Bed Cover has sold, thank you for everyones interest thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.