All Sold / Please close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Group,
I have some accessories from my 2019 Raptor that had been bought back by Ford because of excessive Oil Consumption. I have been holding onto them for quite a while in case I purchased another Raptor, but I'm not leaning that way at this point. Here are the parts I have:

Rigid Triple Fog Light Kit Part # 41610 used for approximately 6 months: SOLD

Access Lomax Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover in Matte Black for Quad Cab Part # B1010019 used for 1 year $575 Must be picked up.

Rays Gram Lights 57Trans-X Wheels 20x9 +9mm in Super Dark Gunmetal with Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ 35x12.50-20 Tires, OEM Ford TPMS Sensors Installed & Balancing Beads (no exterior weights). Package will include McGard Lug Nuts in Black & the Optional Center Caps. Approx 2K miles on the setup. Wheel Part # WGTXAW09UH8, Tire Part # 90000001948, Lug Nut Kit Part # 65610BK. Center Cap Part # WCRAYLPSBK. $2600 Must be picked up.

Rally Armor Mud Flaps w/ Dark Grey Logo Part # MF53-UR-BLK/DGRY used for approx 6 Months $125 I can ship these if needed.

Perrin 2" & 3" Shorty Antennas $10 each

OEM Ford Sun Shade Part # VJL3Z78519A02A SOLD

Everything is in like new condition, with the exception of a small scratch on the inside hub of one wheel. When the dealer initially put them on the truck, they must have rotated the wheel on the hub to align the lug holes with the studs. The scratch cannot be seen when installed as the Center Cap completely covers it.

Im Located approximately 1 hour North of Philadelphia.

If you would like specific pictures of something, please ask.

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R3.jpg

R4.jpg

R5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
T14Jeremy

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Fog Light Kit & Sun Shade have been Sold! Thank you very much for your interest everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.