Rigid Radiance Scene Backlight Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SPV didn't create this post, they are just a vendor on here that you bought from.

We also sell a triple fog light kit and honestly if you want the amber back lights to come on with your marker lights, you'll need to tap into the fuse that also controls those marker lights. You can also tap into the wire for the marker lights and go to a relay. Your marker lights will trigger the relay, which will turn your radiance back-lights on. If you plan to also control your back lighting from and upfitter you'll also need a diode BUT if you only plan to control the back lighting from the "marker" lights (when those are on, back lighting is on) then no need. But I recommend a relay.

You said you are not good at reading diagrams so i'd suggest taking it to a well known shop in your area to have them wire it up as you want.

Which fuse number?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That I don't honestly know. I was looking for it myself the other day. I think the fuse is shared with some other components from what I read somewhere.