GEN 2 Rigid Radiance question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the great information, I understand it is possible to mix and match? So if I did 2 radiance for the cool factor and one non radiance for functionality what light would be best?

Regards

I did this exact set up from @Specialtyperformanceparts to hit all sections and the middle one are street legal connected them all to factory switches with the amber on switch 6

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam, how about 2 pairs of the amber radiance and a pair of S2 sport?

Yes you could do that. I can customize the harness for you so that you get your Rigid Radiance back lighting/spot lights and then the S2 lights. It'll all be almost plug and play for you.

OP
OP
MtopRaptor

MtopRaptor

Reaction score
Update

Finally decided to go with 2 Rigid radiance and the S2 sport. I can't say enough about Adam at 4x4truckleds.com he was a pleasure through the whole purchase and I probably annoyed him to death with my questions.should be at the house today and weather permitting installed over the weekend.

Thank you Adam and 4x4truckleds!!

Maxxed Out

Reaction score
Update

Finally decided to go with 2 Rigid radiance and the S2 sport. I can't say enough about Adam at 4x4truckleds.com he was a pleasure through the whole purchase and I probably annoyed him to death with my questions.should be at the house today and weather permitting installed over the weekend.

Nice. Will the S2 be amber?

Thinking of doing the same set up. I like the S2 on the outside.

I would want all three on amber with running lights then be able to switch the rigids on independently.

Hope you can post a picture when you are done.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Update

No trouble what so ever, it's what I'm here for. If you run into trouble over the weekend just shoot me a message. If you call the hotline I MIGHT be at the shop this weekend, otherwise i'll still get the voicemails sent to me if you leave one.

JCole32

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can you wire two radiance pods and a D series PRO together into one switch? Would love to have two for look and one for functionality but don't want to have to use two separate switches.

Thanks for the help!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes you can. Max amperage would be 8.28amps total. So you'd use either Switch 1/2/3/4. There is a control wire for the radiance don't forget so that would go on another switch if you wanted (or you can wire it into your vehicle somehow so it comes on with the ignition)

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOTS of good information here. I too love the look of the Radiance light but functionality is going to be king on my truck. I wish Rigid made a more functional version of these. The coolness factor is extremely high IMO. I’m still researching my lighting plans so it’s good to see so much information on the subject around here.