Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Rigid Quality

Discussion in 'Rigid Industries LED Lighting' started by Bussy, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Bussy

Bussy Full Access Member

Not exactly how I ever imagined I'd be promoting Rigid's product...I had a front end collision this past Monday. I had my Rigid 6" SR2 Drivers on prior to the crash. As you can see, the lights were still shining as bright as before with no LEDs out!

Attached Files:

2. Jay9722

Jay9722 Full Access Member

Ugh...that is such an awful picture to look at. I'm sorry to hear about your accident and hope everyone involved is ok.

Bussy likes this.
  3. LastLight

LastLight Full Access Member

I need a pair of SR 6" BTW. I assume they are not being discontinued as a local shop told me they were.

Sorry to see your truck in such a condition. Dang, that has to make for a sucky feeling.

Bussy likes this.
  4. Bussy

Bussy Full Access Member

UPDATE: I sent in the SR2 Driver light that is shown dangling in the pic above to Rigid. After the head-on collision, the mounting brackets were cracked, but all LEDs worked perfectly. My intention was to see if the housing could be refurbished.
    Well, Rigid sends me back a new light! Totally unexpected! Continued to be impressed of both the quality and customer service.
    [​IMG]

5. LastLight

LastLight Full Access Member

Good to hear, I ended up getting the SR6 in Amber for inside my bumper. So far I really like them as a color affect light.