Rigid Industries & Truck-Lite UNITE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That explains my experience on the phone this week. While talking to a "sales agent" for a purchase, I was told to "go to the web site", for a warranty issue "I'll send you a warranty form via e-mail" (never got). I'm guessing the new owner(s) attention to customer service isnt going to be what Rigid was in the past. I has a sad.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As I mentioned in another post, this would explain my experience this past week. I called to order something and to inquire on fixing something (I broke the lense on my Halo flashlight). I was told by a "sales agent" (with a short tone in his voice) to "go to the web site and make my purchase" and as for the warranty issue, after being transferred, a female told me she'd "send me a warranty form via e-mail" that I never got. I walked away scratching my head because Rigid always has had excellent customer service, the best i've EVER seen from any vendor I've ever delt with, period. I has a sad.:frown:

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KNine,
Trucklite is a much bigger company, and has been around for years. This is a transitional time...give them a chance to 'unite', (pun intended), and get up to speed...I suspect that the influx of cheap Asian knockoffs was crippling the Rigid economics...
Eddie

Spindletop67

Reaction score
Rigid if you're reading these posts, tell us some REAL big news and launch the GoPro lightbar you had on display at SEMA. First it was in Jan 15, and now you mentioned Spring. Its a great concept, and Im eager to see final production.

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time will tell if this is good for them or not. I was not excited when I read their press release however. I do like the trucklite brand and have run their lights for years. Most of there stuff stays in the USA but not all. It will be interesting to see where the relationship goes but alot of times these partnerships end up great for the owners and bad for the consumer .

We spend alot of money with rigid on our work truck lights and hopefully their quality and service does not go to shit