Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Rigid Industries & Truck-Lite UNITE

Discussion in 'Rigid Industries LED Lighting' started by RigidIndustries, Feb 6, 2015.

1. CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor FRF Addict

interesting

2. knine

knine FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

That explains my experience on the phone this week. While talking to a "sales agent" for a purchase, I was told to "go to the web site", for a warranty issue "I'll send you a warranty form via e-mail" (never got). I'm guessing the new owner(s) attention to customer service isnt going to be what Rigid was in the past. I has a sad.

3. knine

knine FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

As I mentioned in another post, this would explain my experience this past week. I called to order something and to inquire on fixing something (I broke the lense on my Halo flashlight). I was told by a "sales agent" (with a short tone in his voice) to "go to the web site and make my purchase" and as for the warranty issue, after being transferred, a female told me she'd "send me a warranty form via e-mail" that I never got. I walked away scratching my head because Rigid always has had excellent customer service, the best i've EVER seen from any vendor I've ever delt with, period. I has a sad.:frown:

4. Ditchplains1

Ditchplains1 FRF Addict

KNine,
    Trucklite is a much bigger company, and has been around for years. This is a transitional time...give them a chance to 'unite', (pun intended), and get up to speed...I suspect that the influx of cheap Asian knockoffs was crippling the Rigid economics...
    Eddie

5. Spindletop67

Spindletop67 Member

Rigid if you're reading these posts, tell us some REAL big news and launch the GoPro lightbar you had on display at SEMA. First it was in Jan 15, and now you mentioned Spring. Its a great concept, and Im eager to see final production.

6. DieselD

DieselD Full Access Member

Time will tell if this is good for them or not. I was not excited when I read their press release however. I do like the trucklite brand and have run their lights for years. Most of there stuff stays in the USA but not all. It will be interesting to see where the relationship goes but alot of times these partnerships end up great for the owners and bad for the consumer .

We spend alot of money with rigid on our work truck lights and hopefully their quality and service does not go to shit