Rigid Industries Raptor Lighting (40", 20", and Dually Fog Kits)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We sell Raptor specific lighting from Rigid Industries!!

We have a 40" Upper Grill Kit with mounting brackets and your choice of beam color,

We also have a 20" Lower Grill Kit

We have a Dual 4" kit for Californian-s who have to keep their license plate

We have Dually and D2 Kits that go right in your fog light spot and will light up the night!!

Take a look at our page specifically for Raptor lighting!

Rigid Industries Ford Raptor Light Kits

Some of these lights are backordered about 3-4 weeks so PM us for pricing and availability, and if you are in the market for some of these lights we recommend you put the order in now to avoid further delays!

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are D2s that much better than the Dually? About $180 more just for another row of lights in the unit...

Anyone have experience with both and can make a recommendation?

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I've had both. The D2 is far better than the regular duallies. The 20" plus one pair of white d2 puts out a ton of light.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are D2s that much better than the Dually? About $180 more just for another row of lights in the unit...

Anyone have experience with both and can make a recommendation?

In my opinion, yes they are that much better. You get twice the light output out of the same housing, and IMO the beam patterns are much nicer on the D2's than on the regular Duallys. I put a diffusion beam on the back of my toy hauler and got my girlfriend a pair of D2's in a Driving beam and it WAY outdoes the regular duallys.

Thanks!

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it comes down to preferences, but I've never bought lights for a truck before (so I don't have a preference yet). What's a pretty standard configuration?

White driving, amber driving
White spot, amber diffused
or something like that

Also, does it make a difference whether the ambers are on the inside or outside ?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We sell Raptor specific lighting from Rigid Industries!!

We have a 40" Upper Grill Kit with mounting brackets and your choice of beam color,

We also have a 20" Lower Grill Kit

We have a Dual 4" kit for Californian-s who have to keep their license plate

We have Dually and D2 Kits that go right in your fog light spot and will light up the night!!

Take a look at our page specifically for Raptor lighting!

Rigid Industries Ford Raptor Light Kits

Some of these lights are backordered about 3-4 weeks so PM us for pricing and availability, and if you are in the market for some of these lights we recommend you put the order in now to avoid further delays!

Do you sell the 40" mounting bracket separately if we already have a light bar?