Rigid Industries :: Raptor Grille w/ 30" RDS-Series Light Bar

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Modifications Forum [GEN 1]' started by RigidIndustries, Dec 5, 2014.

Sponsored By: KC HiLiTES
  1. SuperRaptor

SuperRaptor Full Access Member

If this grill kept the stock mesh, lost the 'bling' around the edges, and mounted a 30" across the center (like the superduty kit) I would be a lot more interested.

2. PacificWheel

PacificWheel Full Access Member

This!

Or if it looked similar to the one in the pic but with a 40"-50" (whatever fits) RDS in place of the solid bar in the middle, I could get on board with that.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    Drunktank likes this.
  3. RigidIndustries

RigidIndustries Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

We know there is no one product or design that is the perfect fit for everyone but we sure do want to try!

This current design has been a great seller for us but we love and appreciate all the great feedback and ideas!

Cheers!

4. Drunktank

Drunktank Full Access Member

Oh snap! If rigid made THAT grill with a RDS where the center bar is in the grill LEEHWCAP posted, I'd buy one in a hot second!

The little shiny buttons around the outside kinda ruin the looks... goes from custom to Bro-Dozer. Anyway to get one without the button things or with black ones at least?

One question... why a 30" bar in the grill? Why not go with as wide of one as possible? Did the RDS curves not match?

5. Bigeffr

Bigeffr Full Access Member

I had one like this in my Tacoma and I loved it. But I agree with everyone else that the front of the Raptor would not be enhanced by this setup.

I don't feel bad for not wanting it because I gave Rigid a bunch of money already on this truck :)