Positive Rigid Industries, good customer service today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought D2 flush mount flood pattern lights for my rear bumper. They turned out be too focused of a beam for the backup camera use. I read on their site that you could get a diffused lens so I called today. The guy on the phone said it was no problem, but the warranty department would have to do the work to ensure they stay sealed and warrantied. He said they would do it for $30 which seemed fair. They are only 10 min from my house so I drove over and dropped them off. I was expecting to be without them for a week or more. When the warrantee guy came to the front desk he said he would have them done in 45 min to an hour. Great news for me since I had the day off and this would let me get them reinstalled today. When I arrived back an hour later they were ready and they didn't charge me. I interacted with four people there today and all were very friendly and helpful.

Thanks Rigid for the service experience.