Rigid Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koyojo

Reaction score
Well those are the SR-M Series, right? There is only one SR-M that is SAE compliant, the on that is not covered. The other SR-M light has a non-SAE pattern, thus the cover.
All Four lights are the same SR-M SAE. Reason is many states require at most 4 forward facing lights on, which is why the others have covers. Same reason the fogs shut off when you turn your bright on.

Not sure why Ford thinks we need two sets of fogs, with both of them aimed straight at the ground. Good news is they are adjustable, but kind of a pain in the ***. Probably going to wait till I can replace them. I am not sure if the Baja S2 or Diode Dynamics will be able to plug an play into the current lighting assembly.

So if you guys can sell a kit that changes one set to a SR-M driving or spot and moves the second set of fogs to a reverse light that would be hugely appreciated, then we can reuse most of the factory stuff.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That seems to be... weird or an oversight by Ford. To give you TWO pairs of the same light? That's a bit weird and pointless. They should have given you a set of Driving or Flood or what not for the 2nd set.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That seems to be... weird or an oversight by Ford. To give you TWO pairs of the same light? That's a bit weird and pointless. They should have given you a set of Driving or Flood or what not for the 2nd set.
Ford probably worked out a deal bought a ton of the same lights for cheap with Rigid, looks cool on paper "4 Rigid off-road lights with the Torsen package". Also probably a legal stipulation like was mentioned with DOT and state laws. Can't have everyone driving around with 6 bright lights blinding everyone on the road

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im hoping for a Bezel that hold 2x Baja Designs Squadrons on each side and some A-pillar mounts. If lucky the S2 reverse light kit from Gen2 can simply be mounted on the Gen3.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im hoping for a Bezel that hold 2x Baja Designs Squadrons on each side and some A-pillar mounts. If lucky the S2 reverse light kit from Gen2 can simply be mounted on the Gen3.
We already adapted a new rear kit for the new gen 21 Raptor we picked up on Friday. The only difference is our plug n play tail light adapter and harness system. The tail lights have a different style connector.
So our kits, if you want the reverse trigger, uses a plug n play tail light adapter, as part of and that plugs into our patent pending interconnecting harness system. So no wire splices or crimp ons like the standard Baja kit. It also gives you the option of the Sport OR Pro series. From there, you can choose the full harness to the switches, or the short on that just plugs into the tail light for reverse trigger, or both reverse trigger and switches.

Here is a link... (more to come)

As for Fogs, we are working on replacements. Including a similar plastic housing/bezel depending on the lights used. We will be able to put 2 pairs of full size squadrons in there as well.

John
SPVparts.com

Cotaco

Reaction score
All Four lights are the same SR-M SAE. Reason is many states require at most 4 forward facing lights on, which is why the others have covers. Same reason the fogs shut off when you turn your bright on.

Not sure why Ford thinks we need two sets of fogs, with both of them aimed straight at the ground. Good news is they are adjustable, but kind of a pain in the ***. Probably going to wait till I can replace them. I am not sure if the Baja S2 or Diode Dynamics will be able to plug an play into the current lighting assembly.

So if you guys can sell a kit that changes one set to a SR-M driving or spot and moves the second set of fogs to a reverse light that would be hugely appreciated, then we can reuse most of the factory stuff.
My plan is to put a Rigid Amber cover on the fogs in place of the opaque cover. Then i'll be able to control those with the aux switch and the regular fogs with the fog switch. I'll be able to toggle which is on from the cab for inclement weather

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

That is the link to swap just one SRM pair or 2 for the factory ones.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score