Rigid (fog) lights on Gen 3 - Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m4can2

Reaction score
Yes, @Specialtyperformanceparts has them on their website.

Just ordered these from SPP.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just ordered these from SPP.
Yes, just as @m4can2 and @dblack said. We have them on our site and in stock. We have hundreds and hundreds of SRM, 360 and D-Series covers in Amber, Smoked, Clear and BLACK OUT in stock. As do we most of the hard to find Rigid as well as Baja and Diode Dynamics lights some of you may have been desperately looking for.

John

Killi

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have stock dual fog lights but only one of the pair is working on both sides. The ones that had the cover are not turning on. Is that some settings, modes or electrical problem? Thanx20220127_113352_resize.jpg

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have stock dual fog lights but only one of the pair is working on both sides. The ones that had the cover are not turning on. Is that some settings, modes or electrical problem? ThanxView attachment 339432
supposedly they are for off-roading not for road use and you turn them on with the aux 1 overhead toggle. they certainly aren't off-road bright. I think they are exactly the same as the fog lights.

Killi

Reaction score
Thank you for response. I'll try that. Even that I doubt as those are factory lights and don't think Ford would use aux switches for their installation. Also as you mentioned they are all the same fogs... Not like one of the pair is different for other purpose use such as off-roading... Let you know..

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for response. I'll try that. Even that I doubt as those are factory lights and don't think Ford would use aux switches for their installation. Also as you mentioned they are all the same fogs... Not like one of the pair is different for other purpose use such as off-roading... Let you know..
trust me they did use it and it works. one is on aux 1 and the other is the center of the headlight dial. Plus I've already took the covers of and used them. it was in a few reviews on the truck. its also on the ford site somewhere I just dont remember where.

Last edited: