Rigid Fog Lights Loose?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just took delivery of my truck and during prep for PPF noticed one of the four RIGID fog lights to be loose. Took the splash cover off and saw torque paint and all hardware to be secured tightly. Think it’s actually the part manufactured that holds the light in place that is messed up with an oversizing where the plastic retaining pin sits and is causing the play. Was wondering if others have this or I’m just that lucky.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’ll soon be replacing those w/ upgraded Rigids, Baja Designs, or Diode Dynamics so don’t even sweat it.

Monte87

Reaction score
Just took delivery of my truck and during prep for PPF noticed one of the four RIGID fog lights to be loose. Took the splash cover off and saw torque paint and all hardware to be secured tightly. Think it’s actually the part manufactured that holds the light in place that is messed up with an oversizing where the plastic retaining pin sits and is causing the play. Was wondering if others have this or I’m just that lucky.
I have the same problem, how did you tighten it up?? my 1 drivers side fog light is loose.

Thanks Anthony

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this swap out on the fogs that are controlled by the AUX1. I used the ones that look the exact same. It def took a few hours. Works much better and so much brighter.