GEN 1 Rigid D2's in a Baja Designs Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
perfect I want the pro squadron amber and led wide pairs. can I order now or wait till actual black Friday?
thank you also for your reply

The rebate will be applicable on orders placed 11/20-11/27. Stay tuned until Monday 11/20. Thanks!

OP
OP
DHW

DHW

Reaction score
Man, I wish I had known about the BD bracket before I bought the Rigid ones. They never fit right, rubbed on the stock bumper, blah blah. Not an issue now that I have an aftermarket bumper, but at the time...yeah.
Not to mention, in my experiences, Rigid doesn't perform that much better than the typical Chinese knockoffs. But I have been blown away by the BD lights I've seen.
@DHW if I were you, I'd try and sell the Rigid lights and get some BD lights. You'll be happy with them, I guarantee it.

I ordered the BD bracket today with the intention of making the Rigids fit if they don't initially. If I didn't already have the Rigids, I'd look into the BD lights. I'll post my results in fitting the Rigids to the BD bracket.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the BD bracket today with the intention of making the Rigids fit if they don't initially. If I didn't already have the Rigids, I'd look into the BD lights. I'll post my results in fitting the Rigids to the BD bracket.

As long as you have a drill or a metal screws (correct sizes) and a driver you will be able to mount them. Or if you can weld that would work also. Well that is if they fit but if they don’t fit no bracket will work.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't forget to visit your favorite Baja Designs vendor to take advantage of those awesome BF sales (and help support us vendors). *wink wink nudge nudge*

OP
OP
DHW

DHW

Reaction score
So to update you guys, I got my BD bracket today and the Rigids fit perfectly. Also there are more mounting options/holes than the Rigid bracket.

Attachments

• Baja Rigid.jpg
    Baja Rigid.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 22