Rigid cube differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried searching, no dice.

Anywho, is there an easy way to tell what beam pattern they are from looking at em (without hooking them up)? I didn't see a part number on then unless I missed it somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
40480727cd47388aec8dd636916beac5.jpg

Hyperspots?

Those are the “hybrid” optics. Plug them in and shine the beam across your garage onto the wall. If beam is circular then you have the spot. If it lights up the wall more smoothly/ full then you have the flood.

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are the “hybrid” optics. Plug them in and shine the beam across your garage onto the wall. If beam is circular then you have the spot. If it lights up the wall more smoothly/ full then you have the flood.

Thank you

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know you were asking about Rigid, but looks like that question was answered. If you still have questions feel free to message me. Be happy to help ya pick some lights.

If you're looking for Baja, this will help as well. As folks get just as confused as well with the Baja lights (Driving/Combo, Spot, etc...)

2016%20Lighting%20Zones%20Chart.jpg