GEN 2 Rigid 40 inch light bar and side LED’s in ADD front bumper.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On our shop truck, we run a HoneyBadger Rear with the Stealth Fighter front. In the back bumper we run 2 10" amber bars (Baja Designs S8) and 2 Rigid D-Series PRO Flood Diffused pods. If you wanted to go with all Rigid, we could do 2 10" SR-Series PRO light bars as well.

Here's a couple pictures:
29810301738_c35c9195e5_c.jpg
46724632395_c2bd39efb4_c.jpg
29810309238_7d02448f9f_c.jpg

Front of the truck with the Stealth Fighter like you have (just for reference):
42963552934_5b700169ce_c.jpg

Hope this helps! If you'd like to grab a setup, we'd be happy to put together a package for you for the bumper and lighting. And...free freight to your door!

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at RPGs bumper that's what I'm getting next time I have fun money. I'm getting their front and rear. I like they their rear bumper has a slot for a winch that can be hidden by the licence plate.

I just bought geiser springs, deaver, and bump stop with my tax return so I'm spent hahah

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On our shop truck, we run a HoneyBadger Rear with the Stealth Fighter front. In the back bumper we run 2 10" amber bars (Baja Designs S8) and 2 Rigid D-Series PRO Flood Diffused pods. If you wanted to go with all Rigid, we could do 2 10" SR-Series PRO light bars as well.

Here's a couple pictures:
View attachment 137699
View attachment 137700
View attachment 137701

Front of the truck with the Stealth Fighter like you have (just for reference):
View attachment 137702

Hope this helps! If you'd like to grab a setup, we'd be happy to put together a package for you for the bumper and lighting. And...free freight to your door!

What would that set up run for the complete package? For a Gen 2. TIA

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good looking set-up ( I have the same), now be prepared for the maintenance!! ADD (for some reason?) designed the front bumper skid plate NOT TO BE REMOVED so now when you need an oil change you will have to go from above. They say it's simple: however this is NOT the case. In order to do it correctly & not make an oily mess you'll need to remove the cold air intake to reach your arm down to the filter, then use the overflow tray under the wheel well to catch excess oil. Your dealership DOES NOT want to do this & WILL charge you $60/extra. I've been looking into a different bolting method for the skid plate that can be removed for ease.

IMG_0726.jpg

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good looking set-up ( I have the same), now be prepared for the maintenance!! ADD (for some reason?) designed the front bumper skid plate NOT TO BE REMOVED so now when you need an oil change you will have to go from above. They say it's simple: however this is NOT the case. In order to do it correctly & not make an oily mess you'll need to remove the cold air intake to reach your arm down to the filter, then use the overflow tray under the wheel well to catch excess oil. Your dealership DOES NOT want to do this & WILL charge you $60/extra. I've been looking into a different bolting method for the skid plate that can be removed for ease.

View attachment 137938

That sucks

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 137938

I'm able to do it on our truck from above without issue. It drips down the tray and into my container. A little wipe down at the end with some soap/spray and wipe it up and I'm done. I don't have to remove the cold air intake or anything like that.