Rigid 360 vs Radiance Scene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m torn between the Radiance Scene lights (pod) and the 360. First how does the light output compare? From some videos there is a huge difference between the Radiance and Radiance Scene but I haven’t seen a comparison of the scene and 360. Secondly, I’ve seen some pictures of the 360 where most of the “bulb” is hidden behind the bumper frame. This may be do to bad install but I haven’t seen this issue with the pods, obviously they are smaller.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In terms of output, not that much difference.

Radiance scenes put out 2,970 lumen each
Radiance 360 (4") put out 3,060 lumen each

But you have more options available as far as pattern goes with the 360-series. The scene come in one pattern whereas the 360-series offer you 4 styles including an SAE.

Now the scene will give you more adjustability due to their size over the 360. The 360 are going to fit tighter/closer together due to the round shape. But our brackets give you flexibility when it comes to that so you'll be covered. As you said, the 360-series might sit back a bit more to allow the lights to fit properly without rubbing up against the bumper (especially that outter light where it tapers). So they might sit a bit back over the scene lights due to their size.

Both install the same way with our harness. 2 wires for the light and a control wire for the back lighting.

We offer kits for these and if you use coupon code FOGS you'll save some $$

2017+ Ford Raptor Triple Fog Light Kit (w/Rigid Industries Radiance)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-ford-raptor-triple-fog-light-kit-w-rigid-industries-radiance/
Rigid_Radiance__59462.1579651830.jpg

2017+ Ford Raptor Triple Fog Light Kit (w/Rigid Industries 360-Series)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-ford-raptor-triple-fog-light-kit-w-rigid-industries-360-series/
Rigid_360_Series__32680.1585501309.jpg

OP
OP
Woolaroc

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Is it dumb to assume that I would lose some light output from the 360s if portions of the bumper are blocking some light as it looks like in some pics/videos?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not enough to notice. Here is a photo from Rigid's IG account. Now they are not using our brackets, so one of the lights is covered... but they are still going to fit close to each other. I'm personally not a fan of the 360-series lights in the bumpers. A round light in that opening doesn't match to me. Square lights look best IMHO

Rigid_360__74727.1585502218.jpg