Rigid 20" Lightbar & Duallys - Installation Instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
x2 on the amber. I don't have the Rigid bar (dammit!) but I do have LightForce HIDs with interchangeable filters. With the amber swapped in all is right in a dusty world.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
All these trucks with all these lights....now to get you guys on the trail with them!!!!

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All these trucks with all these lights....now to get you guys on the trail with them!!!!

Yeah... I know... I've only been out on the trails with the new lights only 2 of the last 4 nights! :mrgreen:

(If you count tonite it will be 3 out of 5)

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amber vs. white

Here's a pic with just my amber 20" light bar:

DSCN1419.jpg

And here's a pic after lvdezdawg drove by me with all his "white" led's on.

DSCN1420.jpg

You can see the difference the beautiful bright white light makes... but even though there was dust kicked up as he went by, you can't really tell with the amber.

(sorry for the camera shake... hard to drive and take pics at the same time)

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of shots of MarkT and me, lights on and Vegas lights in the background...we drove them hard on several trails and I developed rattles in both dually mount lights. I will investigate further later tonight.

RigidAZ

Rigid Rep
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
nice shots guys. call me on the rattling dually's. i have a theory...

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great pics guys!

Mark, your Raptor looks like a 4-wheeled UFO with that amber light on! :thumbsup:

Regarding the Dually rattling - is it the bracket attached to the light? I found it difficult to get the bracket on the light tight enough. And the screws connecting the light to the bracket were different lenghts on my two pairs of Duallys (I got one set spots and one set of floods).

attachment.php

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might be speaking out of turn but lvdezertdawg had the lights installed at a shop...

I don't think the rattle is a quality issue with regards to Rigid... I'm sure once lvdezertdawg takes a look at the mounting and gives the install a little "tune" (or takes it back to the shop), all will be fine.

(It didn't look to me like all the bolts were tightened correctly)