Rigid 20" Lightbar & Duallys - Installation Instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
So here's a pic with the Rigid light bar turned off:

DSCN1407.jpg

And another one with the Rigid light bar on:

DSCN1408.jpg

This light is amazing! I was a little concerned about using amber at first but Taylor assured me that it works well.

While the range seems about the same as lvdezertdawg's white light bar, my amber seems to be a little more of a "spot" in the center... but it could just be the color.

Where the amber really shines (pun intended) is in the dust. We went down some trails and I could not see a thing in the dust with my headlights on. So I turned them off and ran just the amber light bar. What a difference! I was able to see decently and stay right with 'dawg. I tried switching the headlights on and off a few times and finally left them off. (The glare with the headights on was blinding!)

Thanks Taylor!!!!

Looks awesome! That's what I want on mine.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics from the Rigid lights from the Jean Dry Lake beds that MarkT and I shot last night. All are shot from the drivers side fender for perspective.
Picture one is just of the headlights on
Picture two is just the 20" LED, no headlights or dually's
Picture three is the 20" LED, both dually LED and no headlights

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pic 1 (headlights only):
attachment.php

Pic 2 (just 20" LED lightbar only):
attachment.php

Pic 3 (20" LED lightbar, both dually LED lights; no headlights):
attachment.php

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Ric and Mark. That must be Ric's truck, right? (Mark's 20" is amber and I don't think he has Duallys either). Are the 2 pair of Duallys spots, floods or spots and floods? How did you aim your lights?

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dan, your Raptor looks awesome with those lights! Great install and helpful hints too!

I kinda regret not getting a couple of pairs of the duallies!

(P.S. the pics don't show how well lvdezertdawg's lights work. In "real life" I think they looked like they lit up further than they appear to in the pics. But no "long exposure" or other tricks some people use to make you think their lights are better than they really are! ...and the lights weren't really aimed yet.)

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I like the amber bar mark...think I may have to look into that or amber dualies for the dust...hmmmm