Rigid 20" Lightbar & Duallys - Installation Instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poser999

Reaction score
Anyone have issues with the light in lower bumper grill getting damaged?

When I drive in sand dunes, I nose into them sometimes a bit too fast and frequently pop the plastic grill loose. I worry the LED would be damaged in same circumstances.

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to ADD using a cut rate freight company my bumper will be delivered Monday instead of today because Oklahoma got 3 inches of snow. 3...whole...inches...of...snow. FedEx and UPS are out all over the place right now. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leonidas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Light

Installed the Rigid Midnight 20" RDS today. Bit of a pain but fills the lower grille and the Midnight Edition blends right in.

Attachments

• IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 139

M32

Reaction score
Hey guys,

New owner here... The pictures are down so this is probably a stupid question. I bought a set of fog lights that does not come with a wiring harness. Do I need to buy one like this to install the fogs or does the raptor already have wiring harness built into the auxiliary switches and all I have to do is connect the power and ground?

Last edited:

Leonidas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lights

These bar and fog Ridgid Midnights go straight to upfitters.

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2496.JPG
    IMG_2496.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 88