Rifle Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That being said there's definitely risks I'm willing to take v.s the "what ifs." In this day in age I'm more worried about needing my firearms than what will happen if I roll the truck over.

heh. In this day and age you should be concerned about others helping roll your truck over probably more than rolling the truck over yourself !

As a high school prank, 3 friends and I moved one of our teacher’s car. She had a good sense of humor and a rather small Japanese car. We moved it several space over by picking it up and moving it a few feet at a time first front, then back. We then made up some lame excuse for her to get something she must have forgotten in her car. We had a hoot.

I’m sure it would take several more average adult males. Multiply by 1.5 for the scrawny, disaffected Bernie Bro/ho supporting, latte sipping antifa wannabe crowd but still doable.

You know the risks, and are an adult so :cheers: