Ride Height -Ground to Fender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MB2013

Reaction score
2013 Raptor Bought in 2016, I recently removed the leveling spacers it had on it when I bought it to get it the way it should be. I took it to get aligned and the guys there were acting like it was messed up and sitting too low in front.
I want to be sure the ride height is ok and or close to normal I know the suspension may be weaker with the amount of miles possibly and the weight from the off road bumper.
It has 117k miles
stock shocks (will change soon to 3.0's)
BFG KO2 35x12.5x17's
Front light bar off road bumper

Are these measurements normal? (camber is definitely off Driver side front looks + camber and Passenger is - camber currently) not sure if affects the height on front comparing each side below.
Measured from ground to bottom of fender -middle of the rim.
FRONT Diver - 40 3/8
FRONT Passenge - 39 7/8
REAR Driver - 43
REAR Passenger - 43 1/2

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m setting very close to level on 3.0’s and my fronts are 41 1/2. So I would say yours are normal. I wouldn’t go back to that shop if I were you. I ran into a similar situation when aligning after the 3.0’s install. The shop didn’t have a clue what the hell they were doing nor talking about. Finally was directed to a shop that had experience in our trucks. Truck drives better than day one now. Talk to your local 4x4 shops and see who they use.

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock bottom perch sits right at 40” to bottom of fender with stock BFGs 315/70/17s. Yours is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MB2013

MB2013

Reaction score
Perfect thank you for the help, very much appreciated. They even tried to talk a bunch of junk about the little spacer that goes on top of the mount. They were trying to say it goes under and that is why it’s low I was like no there are two (one under and one on top). Definitely won’t go back there. IWC Inland wheel center in San Bernardino CA was the place.

Last edited: