Positive Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason Callan

Reaction score
I am new to the FRF and had not done business with any of the vendors on the forum. The first modification (if you want to call it that) I chose was a Lomax tri-fold tonneau cover. I searched the forums, and quite a few people recommended Rick@FreedomMotorsports. I decided to private message Rick for a quote, and he responded with a killer deal. There was a minor hiccup with the item, but Rick stood by the product, his company, and promptly resolved the issue without any hesitation. I was able to get the tonneau cover installed today; it looks incredible. I highly encourage anyone in the community to give Rick a chance to earn your business. I'm confident that your experience will be as top-notch as mine!

Thanks again, Rick! :happy107:

Last edited:
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks Jason for the positive feedback, I do appreciate it and glad I was able to take care of you as quickly as I could.
Freedom Motorsports has been a FRF vendor since 2012 and we plan on being here for the future to offer some of the best deals and support the raptor community.