Positive Rick @ FreedomMotorsport is awesome. A+++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_Tron

Reaction score
I inquired about a tonneau cover from bakflip for my '19 raptor and he responded extremely promptly and gave me an abosolute great price that included shipping that was way lower than everywhere else I looked and had it in stock. I can't recommend him enough if you are in the market for one, willl look for his services in the future for more products! Thanks again Rick!

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I inquired about a tonneau cover from bakflip for my '19 raptor and he responded extremely promptly and gave me an abosolute great price that included shipping that was way lower than everywhere else I looked and had it in stock. I can't recommend him enough if you are in the market for one, willl look for his services in the future for more products! Thanks again Rick!

I missed this when posted but thank you sir for the positive shout-out. I appreciate it very much. Glad I was able to take care of you and get you a cover quick. Thanks again!

j3ff

Reaction score
i can also vouch personally for rick's level of customer service, attention to detail and communication.

i purchased a BAK Revolver 4xs cover from him this week (just installed today) and dealing with him was an absolute pleasure! great price, went the extra mile to find me a cover in stock at another distributor and got it to me ASAP.

would absolutely recommend dealing with rick and Freedom Motorsports - A+!

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i can also vouch personally for rick's level of customer service, attention to detail and communication.

i purchased a BAK Revolver 4xs cover from him this week (just installed today) and dealing with him was an absolute pleasure! great price, went the extra mile to find me a cover in stock at another distributor and got it to me ASAP.

would absolutely recommend dealing with rick and Freedom Motorsports - A+!
Thanks Jeff for your feedback, I do appreciate it. Enjoy that tonneau cover before the holiday weekend!

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+ 1 for Rick. I ordered one a couple years ago from him that came in damaged and he was quick with no hassle replacement. Looks like his excellent customer service has continued over the years.

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Messaged Rick for brake pads on a Thursday night after working hours, he responded quickly and had my order to my house on Sunday. Thank you for excellent customer service!!!