Positive Rick @ FreedomMotorsport is awesome. A+++

Raptor_Tron

Reaction score
I inquired about a tonneau cover from bakflip for my '19 raptor and he responded extremely promptly and gave me an abosolute great price that included shipping that was way lower than everywhere else I looked and had it in stock. I can't recommend him enough if you are in the market for one, willl look for his services in the future for more products! Thanks again Rick!

[email protected]

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I inquired about a tonneau cover from bakflip for my '19 raptor and he responded extremely promptly and gave me an abosolute great price that included shipping that was way lower than everywhere else I looked and had it in stock. I can't recommend him enough if you are in the market for one, willl look for his services in the future for more products! Thanks again Rick!

I missed this when posted but thank you sir for the positive shout-out. I appreciate it very much. Glad I was able to take care of you and get you a cover quick. Thanks again!

j3ff

Reaction score
i can also vouch personally for rick's level of customer service, attention to detail and communication.

i purchased a BAK Revolver 4xs cover from him this week (just installed today) and dealing with him was an absolute pleasure! great price, went the extra mile to find me a cover in stock at another distributor and got it to me ASAP.

would absolutely recommend dealing with rick and Freedom Motorsports - A+!

[email protected]

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i can also vouch personally for rick's level of customer service, attention to detail and communication.

i purchased a BAK Revolver 4xs cover from him this week (just installed today) and dealing with him was an absolute pleasure! great price, went the extra mile to find me a cover in stock at another distributor and got it to me ASAP.

would absolutely recommend dealing with rick and Freedom Motorsports - A+!
Thanks Jeff for your feedback, I do appreciate it. Enjoy that tonneau cover before the holiday weekend!

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+ 1 for Rick. I ordered one a couple years ago from him that came in damaged and he was quick with no hassle replacement. Looks like his excellent customer service has continued over the years.