Positive Rick @ Freedom Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johntn87

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a review for Rick @ Freedom motorsports.

I was looking for a revolver x4 for my 2019 SCREW and he gave me the most competitive pricing around and it was shipped to me lightning quick. It showed up at my door two days after I ordered it.

I was very excited when I saw it on my porch but then was disappointed as the FedEx delivery person ignored the multiple warnings on the package to not stand it on it's end. I opened up the box and the passenger rail had a bend at the edge with chipped paint and the driver rail had chipped paint. Was kind of surprised that for such an expensive product that the box would be so poorly packed. Apparently this is a common problem with these rails based on a quick google search.

Anyway, I reached out to Rick about the problem and he had rails overnighted to me at his expense. The new rails arrived defect free. He definitely knows how to take care of a client.

I am one happy customer and have no reservations about doing business with him again.

John

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thank you John for the review, I do appreciate your support.

I've been a member here since 2013 and have done all my business for my Raptor with FRF sponsors to help support the community and understand what it means to be a customer with a truck like ours. I try to treat everyone just like I would expect to be treated before I even started helping Chris at Freedom Motorsports. Anyone can make mistakes and sometimes outside of their control but what matters is how those issues are handled when they occur.

Some vendors here excel at it and others do not. My goal is have Freedom Motorsports to be the best vendor on FRF and I will always try hard to make it so.

Thanks again!
Rick

@Chris@FreedomMotorsports