Positive Rick @ Freedom Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rick is a stand up guy who makes sure to take care of his customers. If you're looking for any type of deal just go to Rick, he will more than likely beat anyones deal. Ricks turn around message time is incredibly fast and his customer service is top notch. Don't hesitate to give Rick your business, I know I will for any of my future Raptor needs. Thanks Rick!

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rick is a stand up guy who makes sure to take care of his customers. If you're looking for any type of deal just go to Rick, he will more than likely beat anyones deal. Ricks turn around message time is incredibly fast and his customer service is top notch. Don't hesitate to give Rick your business, I know I will for any of my future Raptor needs. Thanks Rick!
Agreed 100% and if something is wrong with the product he is even quicker to get the replacement to you.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Joey, Sorry I missed this review. Need to watch this section more often. I have been on FRF since 2013 and want to be treated the same as anyone and will do everything in my power to get a great deal and take care of any issues that arise just like I was buying for myself.
I do appreciate your business, thank you!