Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't say enough about the great customer service Rick has provided. Not only did I get some unbelievable deals on some parts, one showed up damaged and within minutes he had me a RA to send back the product even when he ended up losing money on the deal. Thanks again Rick! Customer for life!! Now you need to come down and show me how to use my new truck in the Ouachitas!!!

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I can't say enough about the great customer service Rick has provided. Not only did I get some unbelievable deals on some parts, one showed up damaged and within minutes he had me a RA to send back the product even when he ended up losing money on the deal. Thanks again Rick! Customer for life!! Now you need to come down and show me how to use my new truck in the Ouachitas!!!

Thanks James, I appreciate this post. I wish every order that we ship came in perfect order and the shipping companies cared about our products as much as we do but the reality is we will probably not get to experience that in our lifetime. LOL
But I do know what it means to be a customer because before I worked for Freedom Motorsports, I was an active buyer on FRF from most of the vendors. There was some that took care of me and others that did not. I can promise you and anyone else that I will go up to bat for my customers just like it was something that I purchased personally.

And yes, I would love to do another Arkansas run!

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good guy and he actually follows up with emails. Very rare these days as costumer service is a dying art. Thank you Rick

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rick has taken care of me. Great service. I won’t shop anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk