RGB LED Headlight Halos!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce my brand new product!

I have full color changing RGB LED Halos coming out very soon for the 2009 and up F150s! These have been made to match the exact shape of inside headlight housing. You do have to open your headlights in order to install these. These are currently for the non projector lights only right now.

I will have an option for you to send me your headlights for the install shortly!

These are made with 5050 RGB LEDs, the board is already painted black and these halos have plugs for easy connection, no more splicing all kind of wires.

I am now taking pre orders for these!

I need a deposit of $100 for the pre order. The remaining balance will be paid once these are in stock. For anyone that pre orders, the total will be $175 for the 2 headlight halos and a RGB Control Unit to change the colors. Matching Fog Light halos can also be purchased for $49 for pre order customers.

Deposits for pre-orders can be made via Paypal to
[email protected]

If you do not pre-order, the price will be $200 and matching fog halos will be $69 when these become available!

Now one of the best parts about these halos, the LED Voltage boxes! What we did was, we took all the resistors off the back of the halo itself and replaced them with small mini voltage regulators in an external box. That way in the event of anything failing, you would only have to swap out the external voltage box and not have to reopen your headlights. The fix becomes a 20 min job instead of an 8 hour job.

Here are a few pics and a video.

f1501white_zps2b357886.jpg

f1502white_zpsc4c7f438.jpg

f1501red_zps58e897be.jpg

f1502red_zpsa437ffcc.jpg

f1501green_zpsaeec4179.jpg

f1501blue_zps3f1261cb.jpg

Here is a video of what these halos can do using different shape halos, same controller though.

th_Video_zps3be5a398.jpg

Here is the Voltage box, simple aluminum box.

image_zps2b5e00a6.jpg

RGB Halo Plugs!

image1_zps3f57cd8d.jpg

IR RGB LED Control Unit (That also plugs in!)

image2_zpsf11ca332.jpg

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do these just stick on the outside of the lights?

No sir, your headlights have to be opened and these installed ok the inside.

Ill edit my original post to reflect this. That's my fault for not stating that.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, on my phone and can see them. Couldn't see them in laptop. Using school Internet, it might have been blocking them